Purify The Air Quality Of Your Home
Maintaining indoor air qualityin your home is crucial to the health of your family. Air purifiers are useful devices that can be installed in an existing or new mechanical system on your property. These devices help to improve air quality and create a comfortable environment for you and your family members to live in.
If someone in your home suffers from dry skin, nose bleeds, allergies, frequent colds, asthma, etc. we at QUINNAIR Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc.recommend that you get a residential air purifier installed in your home.
Air Purifier Benefits
There are many distinct benefits to getting an air purifier installed in your home, such as:
Creates cleaner and healthier indoor air, improving the comfort levels in your home.
- A whole-house air purifier will trap airborne allergens released by your pets. Fur, pet dander, and other allergens get released into the air, and an air purifier helps combat these.
- The device will trap allergens before they can settle in your home.
- Airborne bacteria, pollen, mold spores, and more can cause your family to get sick. An air purifier cycles the air in the indoor spaces repeatedly through its internal filters, removing up to 99% of these pollutants.
- No matter how much cleanliness you maintain in your home, dust accumulates on various surfaces, nooks, and crannies. But an effective air purifier will trap dust even before it settles. This helps reduce the chances of allergies, and you have less cleaning to do as well.
- Air purifiers also help to neutralize smoke. Whether you love a roaring fire on wintery evenings or someone in your family smokes, it can leave the indoor air smelling dingy. Air purifiers trap smoke and expel it before it has the chance to settle in your upholstery.
- It also helps remove unpleasant or even cooking odors from your home.
Air Purifier Types
When you start to conduct some research on residential air purifier systems, you will find there are many different types available. The five standard types of air purifiers are:
- HEPA Technology
- UV Technology
- Activated Carbon Technology
- Negative Ion
A whole-house air purifier that works in conjunction with a furnace filter will significantly reduce particulates in the indoor air such as dust, dander, mold spores, and pollen, improving the indoor air quality in your home.
For any more information on our residential air purifierinstallation services, feel free to contact QUINNAIR Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc.at (303) 980-3788. You can also send us your queries through this Online Form.